Innovations from Nuclear Receptors
Phenex Pharmaceuticals is a drug discovery and development company focussed on the target class of nuclear receptors for the development of novel pharmaceuticals.
Phenex currently pursues two independent small molecule programs targeting nuclear receptors:
- FXR agonists for the treatment of the Metabolic Syndrome and Non-alcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH).
- RORyt antagonists for the treatment of a range of autoimmune diseases such as Psoriasis or Rheumatoid Arthritis.
The company aims to partner these programs with a pharmaceutical company for further clinical development after clinical proof-of-concept studies.
Beyond its proprietary drug discovery programs the company has assembled a powerful platform for research on nuclear receptors. Phenex offers these assets on a fee-for-service basis to the Life Science industry under its Discovery Services unit.
Latest News / Events
- Gilead Sciences announces acquisition of Phenex Pharmaceuticals development program for Non-Alcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH) and other liver diseases.
- Gilead Sciences gibt die Akquisition von Phenex Pharmaceuticals Entwicklungsprogramm in NASH (Nicht-Alkoholischer Steatohepatitis) und anderen Lebererkrankungen bekannt.
- Phenex enters into a Research Collaboration and License Agreement with Janssen
for Autoimmune and Chronic Inflammatory Disorders